Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Theories

    Two weeks. That's it. After that it is like we literally fight to be together. I often wonder if you've noticed it too. If you have noticed that even after everything that has happened between us we need each other. You probably haven't put the pieces together, not that you're dumb, but that you don't want to think about me more than you have to. Do I know this for fact? of course not. However, I do know that you struggle with the truth when it comes to me, or anything about how you feel; which typically involves me.

     We actually talked like we used to. Things weren't even weird. You brought up old memories of us from so long ago. I even brought up my own recollection of them and you just added to them. You gave me that smile that anyone hardly sees from you anymore. That is when I knew that today would continue my theory of two weeks.

     I was comfortable with continuing our conversation about whatever it was, but you weren't apparently. You couldn't resist could you? I was just trying to better position myself so we could talk. You instantly grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to you. You can't get much closer to a person when you're on top of them; however, you knew the loop hole so I could.

     It wasn't even a second later I felt his lips, gently, not forcefully kissing mine and I slowly crawled further onto him. His hands on the back of my neck and my side. I began kissing on his neck and started biting his ear. But it was short lived because he pushed me onto my back. Your lips and tongue entwined with mine. It wasn't wild or crazy but romantic. But it escalated. My hands were tied with that scarf and I ended up on my knees. I couldn't do anything about it, but I didn't want to.

     You picked me up off the floor and put me lightly on my feet. Then you grabbed my arms and slowly untied the silky material from around my wrists. I couldn't move except to touch you. You got on the bed and pulled me to you and looked at me.

"So how was it?"
"Fantastic."

     You just grinned and chuckled at me and pulled the blanket over both of us. I laid there in thought and pure awe. Suddenly my body was pulled up and onto yours. Intertwining our legs, my head on your chest, and my left arm across your body with that hand on your shoulder. We fell asleep that way, well, you did. I never can sleep right after those things happen. All I could do is think about the fact that I was with you and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment